We are seeking an experienced Network Technician to join our Operations Team. The ideal team member will have experience in outside plant maintenance, central office telecom work, and fiber optic broadband projects . This position is perfect for candidates who are interested in a long-term career at our family owned company, and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn new skills while working with a team of trained and motivated professionals.
- Installs, maintains, and services broadband network, cable, subscriber carrier systems, terminal, protection device, and customer owned equipment.
- May also diagnose and repair trouble in switching equipment, voice frequency repeaters, loop extenders and cable loading systems and other broadband equipment.
- Typically installs drop wires, station protectors, and network interface devices, and performs initial wiring or rewiring for new subscriber systems.
- Maintains and navigates CATV systems used for deliver broadband services.
- Performs internal locating services for Rally Networks for required Missouri 811 tickets.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.